IC/FPGA Opportunities

I am working with a Silicon Valley company that is hiring. I was hoping to network with you and would appreciate any referrals or perhaps you might be looking for a new opportunity?

Our client is a Silicon Valley fabless semiconductor startup that develops products that are used in HDTVs (High Definition Televisions). They are poised for growth and are looking to bring in more engineering talent

Position:
IC Design Manager (Hands-on)
Responsibilities and requirements:
Direct the IC group and interface with Operations to deliver functional CMOS at yield targets. Drive analysis of functional and process problems. Requires a BSEE/MSEE and 15 years experience in IC design with 5+ years experience managing. Must have designed SRAM and DRAM and have had experience with greater than 10V processes. Foundry interface experience is also required.

Position:
Project Manager:
Responsibilities and requirements:
Coordinate the development and production schedules for Engineering and Manufacturing. Manage and enhance document control. Requires Four year degree minimum, BSEE/BSCS, preferred. 5 years experience in document control, 5 years experience project coordination for projects including IC developement. Experience with database driven web development is a strong plus.

Position:
ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer
Responsibilities and requirements:
Perform FPGA design related tasks from generating architecture/specification, RTL coding/testing, block and chip level simulation, FPGA synthesis/implementation to lab bench testing. Work with other team members to develop and implement algorithms
Requires BSEE/MSEE. 7+ years full range high speed (>200 MHz) ASIC/FPGA design experience using HDL (Verilog or VHDL).

For more information or if you want to apply, send you resume opportunities@ctsearch.com or give me a call at 408-723-0950

Sandy Perlman
Principal & Senior Recruiter, BSEE
sp@ctsearch.com