Got sound going on a U60 debian smp

dear list members,

Has anyone managed to get sound going on there U60. I cant :( but would like to.

currently I am running 2.4.24-sparc64-smp kernel. I have tried with some standard PCI sound cards
besides the on-board one but would prefer to use the on-board if this works.

Any help would be appreciated

--
=======================================

Carl Wharehinga
SolNet Solutions
70 The terrace, Wellington

DDI:+64 4 462-5042 Mobile:+64 21 899-074 Fax:+64 4 462-5012

Attention:
This email may contain information intended for the sole use of
the original recipient. Please respect this when sharing or
disclosing this email's contents with any third party. If you
believe you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify the sender or postmaster@solnetsolutions.co.nz as
soon as possible. The content of this email does not necessarily
reflect the views of SolNet Solutions Ltd.