Debian for SunBlade100

Hi,

 We really would like to install Debian (Sarge or Woody) on a
SunBlade100 box, but no luck yet. Woody install said 'Fast MMU miss', so
we proceeded to Sarge installs. 32/64 bit installs, netboot etc does the
same: 'illegal instruction' early in the boot, most probably when the
kernel is loaded. So it can be a kernel compilation issue.
Any help is greatly appreciated, as we are stuck now. Also, if anyone
has a known working cd, and would be put it online for downloading, that
could be a very big help.

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo/GCS