Cron not working

I'm having some serious problems with cron jobs. Aparently, they just aren't
working correctly. There are lots of scripts in /etc/cron.daily/ that don't
get executed by crond, but latter in the day get executed by anacron.

Now, why could this be like that? I searched the logs, just to find nothing,
neither in the configuration files of /etc/crontab and /etc/anacrontab.

Can someone give me a hint?

P.D.: Cron is working. My personal cron jobs get executed right on time.

--
 07:41:01 up 49 days, 12:05,  2 users,  load average: 1.58, 1.27, 0.82
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'