Re: U5 - woody (2.4.24) - 3com 3crdag675 - pci wifi adapter - madwifi driver

On Sunday 18 April 2004 06:42, JLB wrote:
> Where do I get this Debian default .config file? :)

Err, read the WHOLE email before replying to it.  (Hint, look for a URL
at the end of this one.)  Also, you might want to trim down what you
quote in your email.  I've become fairly tolerant, but yelling on a
mailing list generally doesn't help make friends or get help.  I'm not
trying to bash, just help you from making a fool of yourself and thus
get completely ignored...

Kids these days, they have no patience. ; )

Pat

<snip>

--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/