Re: 2.6.x with no X on a U5

Hi Mark,

I had a few problems getting X to run with a 2.6.x kernel.  I dug about
in the archives and found this article quite useful.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2004/debian-sparc-200402/msg00073.html

X still doesn't work as well as it does under a 2.4 kernel but it is
more or less there.

HTH,

Euan.