E10000 available for development (trying to)

Dear lists,

I am trying to get approval from my company to make a Sun Enterprise 10000 available to developers interested in the challenge to get linux to work on it.  I am posting this to gather some feedback. Any comments (or even better offers to help) could give the project a chance to exist.

Kind Regards

Raoul Volpe

Phone  (877) 44 SOL EX (Toll Free)Ext.801

Direct +1 (914)729-6305

Fax    +1 (586)816-7086

Mobile +1 (917)583-7633

(take_dashes_out)r-a-o-u-l.v-o-l-p-e@(take_underscores_out)s_o_l_a_r_i_s_e_x_e_r_t.c@o@m(take-your-dog-out)

http://www.solarisexpert.com

[The box said “Install Windows XP or better”, so I went ahead and installed Solaris]