Re: uncompressed image too long?

vmlinuz itself is 1821650 bytes, though, so I'm not sure why I'm running
into this limit (is the uncompressed image really > 3.5 MB?).

Also - would I not run into the same problem if I tried to use the vmlinux
image?

And lastly - I'm using make-kpkg to create a custom kernel package for
this.  How can I have it use the vmlinux image instead of vmlinuz?

Thanks again.

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>
System Administrator