Re: Funkiness in snmpd/mrtg in unstable?

Both MRTG and SNMP work great on Sparc. I can pretty much guarantee it's
a configuration problem.  I've used it to monitor network traffic on
literally thousands of Sparc machines with no trouble at all.

Generally, using "cfgmaker community@sunbox" is all it takes to get a
working config file.