Re: 64bits & df

El Mar 18 Nov 2003 01:58, Peter Eisentraut escribió:
> Ben Collins writes:
> > I would suggest something close to ditching calling ld directly, so that
> > the CC env can make things work smoothly.
>
> We need ld to do partial linking:
>
> ld -r -o SUBSYS.o foo1.o foo2.o ...
>
> We get the right ld to use with
>
> gcc -print-prog-name=ld
>
> but that does not pick up the right flags.  I'm open for better ideas.

I got it to compile and link using what Tom Callaway suggested:

export LDEMULATION=elf64_sparc

with the aditional

export CC="gcc -m64"

Now I have trouble running initdb. Don't know if it has something to do with
my semvmax configuration (using the kernel from the distro), or with the 64
bit linkage.

--
 08:41:01 up 27 days, 16:03,  2 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.56, 0.44
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'