Re: [DebToo-Devel] Some benchmarks from using apt-fu + modified pentium-builder

Heitzso <heitzso@growthmodels.com> writes:

> Problem is current libssl package doesn't build in sparc32
> environment.  There's a bug in the package build setup.

Why do you need to build it rather than just installing the package
from unstable?

You do need either to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH or to link /usr/lib/v8 to
/usr/lib/muldiv.  I've posted about this before and made a bug report
if I remember correctly, but I don't know whether the fault is with
libssl or libc.  (libc isn't multilibbed.)