Re: tftpboot.img size (was: Re: Not having much luck installing debian in my SS1+)

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:49:03 EDT, Mauricio writes:
>>	Ok, I am trying to put linux in my SS1+.  So, I downloaded
<woody>
>>to my netbsd box, which I am using as rarpd/tftpd server.  I
>>configured the SS1+ to boot from le().  This is what happens:
<...>
>>Booting from: le(0,0,0)vmunix
>>307c00
>>Watchdog reset

Had this issue with my SS1, too.

Workaround: installed Debian 2.0 (hamm, IIRC) from archive.debian.org
 and did a couple dist-upgrades through to Woody.

cheers,
&rw
--
-- "All software sucks. Everybody is considered a jerk by somebody.
-- The sun rises, the sun sets, the Sun crashes, lusers are LARTed,