Re: FireBird doesn't work after an upgrade today

El Sáb 04 Oct 2003 10:40, Elie De Brauwer escribió:
> On Saturday 04 October 2003 14:18, Martin Marques wrote:
> > I upgraded my Debian testing, and all of a sudden MozillaFirebird doesn't
> > work any more. I try to execute it from the teminal, and it just doesn't
> > show up. No errors, no nothing.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Yesterday (or the day before) there was another thread. The point is that
> mozilla/mozilla firebird/galeon and other mozilla dependent browser don't
> work in unstable for about a month now. A bugid is 207743.
> Some people suggest a mozilla downgrade, or you can just sit back and
> complain like me while waiting for a solution.

This is MozillaFirebird from testing, not unstable.
An I read the whole thread, but didn't mind much about it, just because I'm on
testing.
Anyway, looks like it's the same version for testing and for unstable:

bugs:~# apt-cache showpkg mozilla-firebird
Package: mozilla-firebird
Versions:
0.6.1-7(/var/lib/apt/lists/mirrors.kernel.org_debian_dists_testing_main_binary-sparc_Packages)
(/var/lib/apt/lists/mirrors.kernel.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-sparc_Packages)
(/var/lib/dpkg/status)
[...]

--
 09:53:02 up 1 day, 19:30,  2 users,  load average: 0.88, 0.65, 0.65
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar