Re: Stability of Ultra-10 (440Mhz Ultrasparc-IIi, 256M of ram, 9G disk)

Hi, I have an U10 300Mhz 128 MB, with apache,zope, mailman,exim, postgresql and
acting also as my dektop. The only thing I have to have is patience with
the X.  I forgot, sometimes I have to burn CDs there also.  I think it's
a kind of magic being able to have all those things, couldn't be done
those things without people that help in this list :)

It's been working a year, and the only problem I've had were problems
related to mailman due to a crash of a server that had problems and sent
a lot of email to my machine.

I used RedHat, but Debian definitely beated it.

Scott> *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
Scott> How is the stability of Linux/debian on a the U10 described above. Can it
Scott> be considered production quality.
Scott>
Scott> Any caveats on installing/running debian|linux on a Ultra sparc?
Scott>
Scott>
Scott> --
Scott> Scott Walker