Recent gcl build failures: texinfo and texi2html

Greetings!  I have logged in to both caballero and vore, and cannot
reproduce the failures in the buildd logs:

sparc(vore):
texi2html -split_chapter gcl-si.texi
texi2html -split_chapter gcl-tk.texi
texi2html -split_chapter gcl.texi
***: Can't open gcl.html for writing: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gcl_toc.html] Error 2

ia64(caballero):
makeinfo gcl-tk.texi
makeinfo gcl-si.texi
makeinfo gcl.texi
gcl.texi:2067: @include `chap-23.texi': No such file or directory.
gcl.texi:2068: @include `chap-24.texi': No such file or directory.
gcl.texi:2069: @include `chap-25.texi': No such file or directory.
gcl.texi:2070: @include `chap-26.texi': No such file or directory.
gcl.texi:2071: @include `chap-a.texi': No such file or directory.
./chap-22.texi:3: Next reference to nonexistent node `Reader'.

All other arches compile this documentation correctly.  The reported
missing files are in the source tarball.  If I download and install
the texinfo and texi2html reported in the logs, I can interactively
build this documentation on these two machines without problem.  Does
this indicate a buildd failure?  Is there any way I can schedule a
rebuild attempt for these two alone without uploading a new version?
There are no other obvious signs of failure in the logs, which can be
found here:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gcl&ver=2.5.0.cvs20020625-62&arch=sparc&stamp=1035870706&file=log&as=raw

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=gcl&ver=2.5.0.cvs20020625-62&arch=ia64&stamp=1035870624&file=log&as=raw

Take care,