Re: RE : E3000 installation problem (cont'd)

> Hi,
>
> I had the same error message when I tried to install Woody on my Sun
> Blade 100. I upgraded OpenBoot to the latest release and it worked.
> I know it is not the same computer but it is nothing worth trying...
>
> Olivier

I suspected as much myself, but I discovered there already was the latest
version, 3.2.29. Also done extensive testing of the processors to ensure
that everything works OK and it seems to be fine (all tests go through,
solaris 9 boots like a charm..)

I'm stumped, totally out of ideas..

any more ideas out there?

Wbr