Re: SS1(sun4c) upgrade to Woody trouble..

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:37:50 EDT, Ben Collins writes:
>> gonzales:/home/waldner# dpkg --configure -a
>> Setting up locales (2.2.5-10) ...

>To get you through the upgrade, I suggest temporarily removing the
>locales package. Reinstall it after the upgrade is complete, if you
>want.

Well, apt/dpkg wouldn't let me, not even when via editing the
 status-file, but reconfiguring it to _not_ generate en_US-UTF8 did
 it.

cheers,
&rw
--
-- "If my son wants to be a pimp when he grows up, that's fine with me.  I
-- hope he's a good one and enjoys it and doesn't get caught. I'll support