Re: Problems with kernel-image package

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 10:40, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On 24 Apr 2002, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>
> > I already came across this in my Aurora kernel work.
> > Short and long of it, don't modularize binfmt_elf. To the best of my
> > knowledge, it needs symbols that aren't exported.
> So do I understand your comment right that this is a real bug?

Yeah. This is a bona fide kernel bug. I posted it to
sparclinux@vger.kernel.org back on March 15th.
There was no response.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-sparc&m=101623126810025&w=2

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa@redhat.com> Red Hat Sales Engineer
Sair Linux and GNU Certified Administrator (LCA)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
GPG: D786 8B22 D9DB 1F8B 4AB7  448E 3C5E 99AD 9305 4260

The words and opinions reflected in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer, Red Hat, and belong solely to me.

"Immature poets borrow, mature poets steal." --- T. S. Eliot