Re: Failure of dh_shlibdeps on sparc only

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 11:51:48AM +0100, Philipp Frauenfelder wrote:
> [ Please cc me on replys, I am not on the list. ]
>
> Hi
>
> I am maintaining scalapack and I am seeing strange error reports
> in the build logs for sparc:

Yes, I'm aware of the bug and am looking into it. Seems ld.so segv's
when trying to get lib deps for these binaries. Not sure if this is a
g77 bug or an ld.so bug.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '