Re: Harddiscs are growing

'Lo Michael,

> I would like to install a 80GB harddisk on an UltraSparc10.
> But reading the Sun's page of this system, I may only install
> 2 times 20GB... Is this just an old page? Or won't it be possible
> at any time?

  Don't know about an 80g, but I added a 40g to this Ultra10
back around Halloween.  The only relevant "problems" were that
I had to use the CS jumper instead of master/slave, which I'm
not used to doing, and 'oops' forgetting then fixing the (v)fstab
entries.  (System now dual boots sol8 from 40g master and debian
from 9g slave.)

-- roger