Re: [Re: Screen blanking/DPMS with Sun Ultra1]

I have no CG6 to test, but perhaps give this a try:

    write 0xFF to offset 0x280008 in the CG6 register space
    I would guess (0x00 to the same location to unblank)

    for BW2, offset into regs may be 0x200001

This is what I glean from an obscure Solaris header file
included in the OS distribution, as I am working on a related
driver.  Please let me know if this works for you so that I
can tailor my driver appropriately.