Re: Need a public tftp and/or bootp server

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 12:21:53PM -0500, Mario Lombardo wrote:

> In short, does anybody know of a public tftp and/or bootp server that I
> can point to to get a SPARCstation 5 (sun4m) linux kernel so I can at
> least look at my filesystem and/or /etc/silo.conf to see where and what
> my kernel was called.

Don't think you can do public tftp/bootp, since they're
broadcast-based, and broadcast traffic should get blocked by any
reasonably configured router. But I could be wrong.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu