Re: Booting Linux on a SS2 with broken EPROM

I have a Sparc Station II, in which the Time keeper chip had died.  I
manager to solder a battery to the +- pin at the end of the chip (hidden
just beneath the epoxy at the end) and I have a fully fuctional sparc
(with a MAC address of 00:08:c0:ff:ee)

Jason