I have a Woody, would you like to use it?

OK, bad pun, sorry 8^)

Over the weekend I installed the latest unstable stuff onto an E250 that we
had sitting here doing bugger all apart from keeping the room warm.  I even
managed to compile myself a SMP kernel for it (2.2.14).

I have noticed that there seems to be a few missing packages in the graphics
libs area and I was wondering if this is because of
a) a lack of build resources
b) a lack of human resources to do any of the required tweaking to make
these work on sparc.

If it is due to a lack of build resources, I can make this machine available
to build some packages if it would help.

Cheers
Michael Anthon

Linux raspu 2.2.14 #1 SMP Fri Mar 31 22:54:15 EST 2000 sparc64 unknown

cpu             : TI UltraSparc II  (BlackBird)
fpu             : UltraSparc II integrated FPU
promlib         : Version 3 Revision 16
prom            : 3.16.1
type            : sun4u
ncpus probed    : 2