Is the slink ISO bootable?

I think about toying around with Sparc Debian 2.1 and a Tadpole notebook. My
only option for installing is therefore a bootable CD. Now I wonder if a CD
which I burn with the ISO images from sunsite is bootable like the SunOS and
Solaris CDs are which I normally use. (boot cdrom)

Because I don't know what has to be on a CDROM for being bootable on a SUN I
hope for your help.

Please Cc: your answer to me as I am not subscribed to this list, thank you.