Seen this (BSOD)

Ahh...I am getting closer every day to haveing Linux on my IPC...
I got the floppy wotking...I tftpboot'd and installed off from floppy.
It worked marvellous!

Then I tried to reboot...I came into the boot prom and typed:
boot sd(0,6,0) (it is drive SCSI ID 6...I am unsure which jumpers change it
and have no docs) I need to do this as teh SUN OS hard drive boots by default
from ID 3 ( I think its 3)

anyway...I get the SILO prompt. I hit tab and see one image (linux)
I then hist enter (or type linux)
and I get to "Uncompressing image"..then the cursor spins fro a while
I wait..then the screen turns blue.
At this point it stops...I get no text no messages nothing
At thi spoint I can't even stop-a ....its completely frozen.

anyone seen this? any ideas?
(btw I tftpboot again..I can mount the system et al...no problems)
-Steve

--
** Stephen Carpenter ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** sjc@delphi.com **
"All authority is quite degrading."