Re: xserver package wanted

And thus spake Gergely Madarasz, on Sat, Jan 17, 1998 at 07:18:38PM +0100:
> AFAIK Mark Eichin is working on them. In the meantime I use the X server
> from redhat. Unfortunatelly I had to install the redhat font packages too,
> because it wouldnt start with the debian font packages.

It worked fine for me without the redhat fonts when I pointed the fontpath
at another machine on my network running a font server. And with a slow SS
ELC, I'd rather have another box do my font scaling anyway. :)

--
Elie Rosenblum <erosenbl@nyx.net>   That is not dead which can eternal lie,
     <fnord@cosanostra.net>      And with strange aeons even death may die.