Sparc 5 Debian Install Question

I have a Sparc 5 that I am trying to install a Debian Linux on. At the EPROM
Prompt I type in "boot cdrom". This boots from the CD just fine. The very
first thing the SILO ask is to boot from SCSI, IDE, or Other. The SCSI and
IDE do not boot. This leaves me with the Other option. My question is what
is the device name I need to use as the boot command? I am typing in the
boot command "linux root=/dev/scd6" and this does not seem to work. What
should I be typing in?

David Demland