Re: Kernel SMP

 I installed the Debian 3.0 with the default kernel in this Enterprise 450, but
it´s not the SMP kernel but I installed the KCPULOAD and it shows the graphics
that the Debian is using both processor.

 But, to use both processor is necessary the SMP kernel, isn´t it? Or the
KCPULOAD is showing wrong graphics?

 Someone has any idea, solution or anything else?

 Thanks.

 Eurípedes