Re: [debian-sparc] auto power-off on a SPARC LX (was Re: Ethernet lockup)

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Matthew Haas wrote:

>  Just curious-- I've got a SPARC LX running Debian 3.0 and a 2.4.21-rc6
> kernel... ever since I've upgraded to a 2.4.x kernel on the LX I haven't
> managed to get it to auto power-off on a shutdown. The 2.2.x kernels seem
> to work fine.

There's a patch for this, posted on this list a while ago. I just tested
it yesterday on my Ultra{1,2}, it works the way it should.

Check: http://jcpp.nerim.net/linux/

--
Erwann ABALEA <eabalea@certplus.com> - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5
-----