Re: Memory issues E450

Hi,

> Looks to me bad memory in one of the banks, try booting with less memory
> (remove Dimms).

I am affraid this could be the problem, now I need to find out which bank could be faulty.
To bad the crashes are at random and I don't have a trouble shooting turnaround time could
be several weeks. I need a stable system before I go on my summer vacation. My team
members doesn't have a single clue how to reboot/boot the system... and what to do if its
waiting for a fsck by hand...

Memory is 3rd party (solair) not covered by sun waranty

Greets,

Rene
--
RT[F]M van Dijk