Re: Re: woody doesn't support port forwarding??

Hello, Blake Meike,

i use this settings in my flat Kernel from Kernel.org (2.2.22, patched to 2.2.25)
on my Sparc 20 mp (sun4m) and it still works including masquerading.
I'm not concerned that masquerading Kernel code is arch dependend,
but we can ask the Comunity.

>On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 04:58  PM, rolf@diesing.net wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>> Just recompile a new kernel with the options you want enabled.
>> do a
>> #make menuconfig
>>  or
>> #make config
>>  and enable some Flags in /usr/src/yourlinuxversiondir/.config like
>> IG_IP_MASQUERADE=y
>>

>Hey Rolf,
>   Do you have any evidence that this will work?  I can't imagine any
>reason, other that that it doesn't work, that it would be on by default
>for Intel, but off for Sparc
>
>Blake Meike
>
>.

Best regards.