SPARC and CUPS

Is anyone using CUPS to implement a print server on a SPARC?  Is it working
well? Any tips, tricks, or documents that can be recommended?  I didn't find
much on Google.

I have an Ultra5 that is running very  nicely as a NFS and Samba fileserver,
and a CVS repository.

My Epson parallel port printer is currently hanging off of a W98 machine and
I use CUPS clients on my Linux WS to print using the machine.  I'd like to
hang the printer off the SPARC fileserver and turn it into a print server as
well.

Is a network printer easier to get working on a SPARC box than a parallel
port printer?

Thanks,
--
Mike M.