De : Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr [mailto:Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr]
Envoye : mardi 29 aout 2000 15:46
A : falleau@newworks.net
Cc : debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Objet : Re: mozilla (previous was SV: Sound in Potato)

Florent Alleau writes:

 > Does someone know if Netscape will appear on potato for sparc one day.
 > Mozilla crashes very often on my machine and I don't know if it is
possible
 > to use the M17 on 'woody' distribution.

Would M17 exists on sparc (woody or whatever) ? Last time I check it
is still M15. And it doesn't works for me. It does several things,
fires up the profile manager which hangs. I hope that M17 would work
(On an intel box M17 is much more stable than M15)

--
PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23