SunOS/Solaris binaries

 Hello again!

Another problem with Debian 2.2: the solaris.o module is there, and I've created the /usr/gnuemul/solaris dir structure (with all the libs and everything), but if I try to exec a Solaris binary file, I just get

"bash: some-solaris-binary: no such file or directory"

(being some-solaris-binary - you guessed it - a solaris executable - I've tried lots of them).

Even funnier, is that if I try an ldd on the executable, I get the same error message (ldd: can't execute some-solaris-binary (no such file or directory))

What's going on?

Best regards,

AI