Re: Unable to find /vmlinuz on an IPX

Thanks all for your answers. I did a try and err-search ;) and finally
got it working. I copied the /boot/vmlinuz-2.2.17-sun4cdm to
/boot/vmlinuz, rmed the /vmlinuz-symlink and copied it also to this
location. And used image=2/vmlinuz (/dev/sda1 is /boot, sda2 is /) and
it worked... I still have to play a little, but I think Leo's way
is the right one.

+-Leonardo Rochael Almeida-(lra@insite.com.br)-[25.08.00 23:05]: