tfp installing an ELC

I pulled my ELC out of hibernation recently and tried to re-install debian 2.2
on it.  Using the 2000-08-03 disk set, I get a wierd error while trying to
boot via tftp.
RARP and tftp server is set up correctly.
at the openprom prompt I type "boot net"
and it sucks down the tftp image okay.
then it says:

Watchdog reset
Window underflow

any ideas?

It does still boot off the old install disk (potato ~6 months ago), but I
have lost the disk that had / on it so can't do anything with it :(

/Jp.
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy