From: Iggi [mailto:i.soriano@pop.ruhr.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 10:52 PM
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: switching consolefonts on U10?

Hello SPARC friends,

I am trying to get my U10 with its Creator card to switch automagically at
boot into the fine 132xXX resolution my SPARC 5 does after a clean
installation of D2.2. When I installed the new release everything had that
nice resolution from the beginning, but with my U10 I have those FAT fonts
which look disgusting. Could someone provide me the right place to look at?
Has it to do with the S48console-screen.sh init script? I am using a german
T5 keyboard, where I also noticed that my "Umlaute" like ö,ä and so on do
not work even after changing my keyboard with kbdconfig and changing it to
sunt5-de-latin1.

Thx and best regards

</ISO>