RE: Problem with X on an Ultra 5

I had the same problem. anXious configured my keyboard incorrectly (I own a
french SUN keyboard). I looked at XFconfig and realised that the keyboard
was not configured and I couldn't even kill X due to a bad mapping. For the
mouse anXious dit not give the right protocol.

This the XF86Config section for my mouse and keyboard : (French keyboard
!!)

# These are the XKB settings determined by Xconfigurator
# and/or changed by the administrator
    XkbRules    "sun"
    XkbModel    "type5_euro"
    XkbLayout   "fr"