Re: [ANNOUNCE] first public, highly experimental verison of xml-core

Christian Marillat (marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr) wrote:
> Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,

Hi,

> > I've made the first public, highly experimental version of the xml-core
> > package available at
> >
> >   http://people.debian.org/~ardo/UPLOADS/
>
> It is possible to upload this package to unstable ? For now we (Debian
> developer) can't use this package and thus users can't find bugs.
>
> Christian

Yes, that is possible.  But then I'll immediately file a RC bug report to
prevent it from going into testing until it's been proven stable enough.
Also dh_installcatalogs needs to be updated to use it.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij