Re: [ANNOUNCE] first public, highly experimental verison of xml-core

> I've made the first public, highly experimental version of the
> xml-core package available

Great ! As I'm more and more using XML, I'd be pleased to give help. As
I would want to begin maintaining Debian packages, I want to file an ITP
for the experimental DocBook XML Schemas.

Does anyone know if a default policy is used by OASIS for it's files,
because I didn't find any license along with the schemas...

Quickly,
le Moine Fou
--
pierre.thierry@moine-fou.org