Re: XML catalogs?

Hello,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

Coding is basically almost done except for a couple of details for which I
would like to get the latest version of the new policy from Mark.  However,
he is in the middle of moving to North Carolina (that is the last I heard
from him).

I have no problem making the current version available as experimental.
Let me wrap things up and I'll make the package available for download.

Thanks,
Ardo