Re: [USER] DocBook with non-English labels?

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 05:17:08PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> If you can rework basic.dsl to follow this same method, but also have
> a common style section, I'd be happy to include it in the package.

The "common section" is exactly the reason why I too switched to the
other style of combining print and html stylesheets into one file. I
suppose the only way to do it in your recommended way is to use an
entity for the common stuff.

BTW, why do you recommend the '#print/#html" style?

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed