Re: SSL for debian.org/security?

Thanks, Luca. Will you notify this mailing list when the SSL certs have been installed?

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 09:31:35PM -0400, Mark Haase wrote:
> I'd like to suggest that Debian should at least use SSL on their security
> site, even if nowhere else.

Hi,

We are in the process of purchasing SSL certificates for a number of our 'web
properties' including www.debian.org.  I hope to have some of them deployed in
the next couple of weeks.

For Debian System Administration Team,

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi
http://www.crowdrise.com/SupportDebian

--
Mark E. Haase
CISSP

"Solutions Built on Security" TM
Lunarline, Inc. is an ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 2 Certified SDVOSB Information Assurance\ Cyber Security Services Company.