Re: secure execution of drivers

On 21/11/08 09:29 +0100, Dani wrote:
when the driver fault, I was in the midst of rebuilding the system and had multiple virtual machines running. The result was that reiserfs

Did those VMs have reiserfs-partitions, too?
Reisefs has problems recovering when there are
reiserfs-images inside a reiserfs-partition.

which completely destroyed. when it had recovered more files on /LOST+FOUND than in the rest of the system ... in short, a disaster. I hope to find some solution for when the driver fail again

Use a better fs.

regards, Rolf

--
... Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' ...