RE: Weird message in my apache error log

Hello guys,

No, I can't think of any specific application. Yes this web server is running a
couple of php scripts but that's it.

Following your recommendations I have installed mod_security with the set of
standard rules provided in www.modsecurity.org. I will be following up the audit log
for any clues.

Be sure that I have strange files, permissions, or open ports in this box. I run
daily checks and I got the vaccines :-)

Thanks,
Josep SERRANO.