Re: problem downloading secrity updates.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 12:03:59PM +0300, Cataract wrote:
> Hello there.
> i have a problem with the security packages. i can not download them
> from debian.org.
> i use synaptic and after the reload some packages says me fail to
> download them.
> what can i do about it?

What does your sources.list (/etc/apt/sources.list) look like? Which
packages fail to download? Which versions of these actually are
installed?

regards
Horst

--
<devkev> yeah i saw the lightning gun and where you were going, thinking
         you were gonna kick some ass :)