tiger: howto eliminate spurious cron errors?

In the spirit of my current endeavor to eliminate noise from tiger, I
find myself receiving the following stderr reports from tiger via cron:

   stdin: is not a tty

   /usr/bin/find: /usr/X11R6/bin/: No such file or directory

   /bin/sed: can't read /etc/printcap: No such file or directory

   /bin/ls: /boot/boot.b: No such file or directory

Unfortunately, tiger.ignore cannot help me to eliminate this noise.
That first one is especially annoying, since I receive it several times
per day on several servers.

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,