Re: Snort signature download script

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 12:52:58PM +0200, Konstantin Filtschew wrote:
> hi,
>
> there is a signature download script posted on
>
> from http://www.xssass.be
>
> I tried it, but he tells me, that the md5 checksum is wrong
>
> you can download the script from here: http://www.xssass.be/updateSnort
>
> who can tell me anything about the script and it's quality

On request, I translated the comments in the script... It might be interesting
for those on the list that want to alter the script to fit their own needs.

The URL is still http://www.xssass.be/updateSnort. Sorry if you consider this
(slightly) OT!

Kind regards,
	Kristof

--
Digital fingerprint: F56F F987 0E0C AFF8 0B6D  7CA1 F152 E07D 72AF 337B