Apache http server 2.0

Hi all,

I experienced a very strange apache responce today in our production
environment at work. A user in a discussion room a posting containing
the following characters:

	,,''

This gave the result that several pages could not longer be displayed.
I also tried this on search engine http://www.google.com which gave the
same result. Nothing of results and not even the message "no results
found..." could be display. If you even keep on refreshing you will
notice that also the google logo will disappear.
On our servers, we didn't notice anything in the logs.

I have done a test with several browsers and I had every time the same
result as described above:

	Internet Explorer
	Netscape (windows)
	Mozilla (Linux)
	Opera (Linux)

Personally I'm not sure but I'm getting the idea that this might me
exploitable. For example, executing code/commands after using the
characters as mentioned above followed by the code or the commands in a
search engine, discussion rooms,...

Kind regards,

	Kim De Smaele